bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] audio sync

From: Nathan Huber
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] audio sync
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2014 14:52:39 -0800

I've been using full length feature movies.  too big to send to you. they are 8gb in size .mkv files

The conversion half width SBS converted to Checkerboard 1280/720.

Does this help?

Thanks,

On Mon, Nov 3, 2014 at 10:37 PM, Martin Lambers <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi!

On Thu, 30 Oct 2014 20:25:28 -0700, Nathan Huber wrote:
> I'm noticing that the player can't
> keep a SBS .mkv audio synced. By the time you get a minute in the
> sync is completely gone.  If I play the same file through VLC sync is
> fine.

Do you have a sample file available? I cannot reproduce the problem.
This may have something to do with the FFmpeg version. Can you post the
output of 'bino --version'?

Martin

--
Nathan Huber
3D LIVE

CONFIDENTIALITY
NOTICE:
This e-mail message and any attached documents may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any review, use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail message or any attached documents, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and destroy all copies of the original message and any attached documents.