bino-list

[Bino-list] Software alternating problem

From: Rafael de Pelegrini Soares
Subject: [Bino-list] Software alternating problem
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 23:19:48 -0300

Dear Bino developers,

First of all, thanks a lot for this nice piece of software!

I've just got my 3D glasses for a DLP projector. They work fine under Windows using the demo version of "Stereoscopic Player". On that software I'm using the "Software pageflip" and the videos I've tested it work reasonable well.

The problem is, if I try Bino with the "alternating" option, on the same hardware, I get very bad 3D with a lot of flickering, lots of frame dropping. I'm testing with an "Intel Corporation 3rd Gen Core processor Graphics Controller", driver is i915.

Is there something we can try to improve here? I've just compiled the 1.6 version and will be glad to test whatever you recommend.

All the best.