bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] bino3d Simplified Chinese localization updated.

From: Martin Lambers
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] bino3d Simplified Chinese localization updated.
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 19:54:41 +0100

On Wed, 5 Mar 2014 09:45:34 +0800, 丰 wrote:
> I have made some minor changes to the l10n file. But the file did not
> come from the latest source repo, I don't know if there is any new
> untranslated string in the latest version.

Thank you!

I pushed these changes both to the master branch and to the 1.4 branch.

The translatable strings in the bino-1.4 branch will not change, so any
update you make will apply in this branch cleanly.

The translatable strings in the master branch (which will eventually
become Bino 1.5 or 2.0 or something like that) might change. Usually
the translation in the master branch is updated shortly before a new
major release is made.

Regards,
Martin