bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] Stereo still image samples

From: Cédric André
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] Stereo still image samples
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 18:52:56 +0200

Hi,

you can use the MPO toolbox that a former colleague of mine has written for Windows. It can convert an MPO file to JPS.
http://www.stereoscopynews.com/download/software/654-mpo-toolbox.html

Kind regards,

Cedric Andre
University of Liege, Belgium

Le 18/10/13 06:45, Vittorio Giovara a écrit :
Hi all,
I wanted to do a few experiments with stereoscopic still pictures, but I could
only find .mpo files. Does anyone know where to get reliable .pns and .jps
samples from the net?
Also besides mpo, jps and pns there are no other stereo picture formats right?
Cheers,
Vittorio