bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] I have been translating bino's GUI into Chinese, but I h

From: Martin Lambers
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] I have been translating bino's GUI into Chinese, but I have some string that I don't quite understand.
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 22:05:33 +0200

On Wed, 25 Sep 2013 00:06:47 +0800, 丰 wrote:
> Here is the first translation version for review (if there are other
> Chinese translators).

Thank you very much for your contribution. I added your translation
both to the master branch and to the bino-1.4 branch.

Did you compare your translation with the previous partial translation
<http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/bino.git/tree/po/zh_cn.po?id=060c9208280d07838357ad562ba16e99a00b7c1c>?
Maybe this would be helpful. I put the original author into CC; maybe
he has some comments on your new version.

Regards,
Martin