bino-list

[Bino-list] Patch: force source aspect ratio

From: Frédéric Bour
Subject: [Bino-list] Patch: force source aspect ratio
Date: Thu, 02 May 2013 11:51:19 +0200

Hi,

To work around some wrongly encoded video I got, I wrote a patch to
force source aspect ratio.
This patch adds an option following the behavior of the "crop aspect
ratio", but instead of croping it rescales the source video to the given
ratio.

It works reasonably well, so I thought some of you may also be
interested in this option.