bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] SBS mkv with Bino on a passiv monitor

From: Timo Weigelt
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] SBS mkv with Bino on a passiv monitor
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 17:32:06 +0100

Hi,

thanks for the fast reply. I figured out how to do it. I acted stupid
the first minutes I tried out to get it running. Just had to put the
input in "left/right, half width" and the output to "even/uneven
lines" (don't know if those are the correct translations for the modes
since I use Bino in German). It works perfetly.

One other thing. I'm a graphic designer. Not professional but I would
say I'm pretty good at what I'm doing. So sorry to say but I don't
like the Bino icon and the GUI of the program. I would offer you to do
some new graphics If you're up for it. For free of course. I'm going
to use this program a lot more often from now on. So it would be great
to improve some stuff and give the program a bit more of the
wow-effect and some eye-candy.

Just text me back if you're interested.

Timo