bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] Newbie question about SBS and Substitle on Bino for OSX

From: Frédéric Devernay
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] Newbie question about SBS and Substitle on Bino for OSX
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 09:55:09 +0100

Hi Matty,

It works for me, with the binaries I distribute.
Note that to select multiple files on OSX it's Cmd-click and not ctrl-click.

fred

Le 20 mars 2013 à 06:03, Matty Sarro <address@hidden> a écrit :

Hi everyone,
I hope this isn't a dumb question, but here goes...
I have a sample SBS video, and the matching SRT file. The subtitles display in VLC, XBMC, and anything else that has subtitle support. However when I attempt to include them in Bino using the method found here:

Nothing is displayed. Ever. Is it possible this is an issue with OSX? I have not yet attempted this in windows, so the issue may not occur there. Any assistance would be very much appreciated.