bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] Problem compiling v1.4.2 for windows

From: Pedro Silva Pinto
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] Problem compiling v1.4.2 for windows
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 21:47:39 -0000

Thanks for your quick reply, Martin!
Your script resolved the issues I had before. I successfully compiled and
made the windows installer.
Then, I installed and tried it in Windows8 64-bit, after uninstalling v1.4.1
that I was using before. It freezes and stays there, as a blank window,
indefinitely.
Also tried it in a Win7 64-bit with no previous installation of Bino. Same
result.
Do you have any idea why this happens?

Regards

Pedro