bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] cannot compile head, ALC_ALL_DEVICES_SPECIFIER

From: Martin Lambers
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] cannot compile head, ALC_ALL_DEVICES_SPECIFIER
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 11:34:44 +0100

Hi!

On Tue, 29 Jan 2013 10:40:53 +0100, Vittorio Giovara wrote:
> Compilation fails at make with:
> audio_output.cpp: In constructor 'audio_output::audio_output()':
> audio_output.cpp:51:32: error: 'ALC_ALL_DEVICES_SPECIFIER' was not
> declared in this scope
>
> Apparently it is just a missing header, please see if the attached
> patch is fine.

Yes, it is just the header. Current versions of OpenAL have that symbol
in alc.h not alext.h, but I guess there is no harm in always including
alext.h.

But the include should go into audio_output.h (not .cpp), where there
currently already is a portability problem workaround for Mac OS.

Patch pushed:
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/bino.git/commit/?id=2f7a9ff7f2444c0f4d477a5aaf980b887871e1c4

Regards,
Martin