bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] Channels for left and right eye do not match

From: Martin Jarmick
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] Channels for left and right eye do not match
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 15:41:40 -0800

Hi, Davit.  This might be too obvious, but sometimes there are 'left/right over/under' settings on the TV that need to be set-up as well...

-Martin

On Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 9:25 AM, Davit Barbakadze <address@hidden> wrote:
Trying to play over-under 3D clip from my MacBook Pro to LG TV, but for some reason channels for left and right eye do not match when put onto each other by TV. Initially I tried to play from VLC, but failed with same result. I thought I'd try specialized solution, but Bino fails too :(

Any ideas?

Davit Barbakadze