bino-list

[Bino-list] Linux: convert various 3D formats to side-by-side?

From: Torsten Mohr
Subject: [Bino-list] Linux: convert various 3D formats to side-by-side?
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2012 19:09:54 +0100

Hi,

i use bino to play 3d videos on my Hyundai W220S (polarised filter).

Bino works fine, no problems.

I capture 3D footage either using my two GoPro that are connected with the
stereo cable.  This way i get two streams in 1080p, one for the left and one
for the right camera.

I also take footage with my Fuji Real 3D W3.  This one takes AVIs with
twovideo channels.

Do you know of a feasible way to convert these into a standard 3D format like
side-by-side or top-bottom?

What would be great for such a converter:

- no quality loss
- fast conversion
- makes use of an NVidia GPU
- does not lose audio channels

Can anybody suggest such a converter that runs on Linux?

Best regards,
Torsten.