bino-list

[Bino-list] unable to run missing configure

From: Derek Tombrello
Subject: [Bino-list] unable to run missing configure
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 17:48:34 -0500

I downloaded the bino-1.1.3 (and other versions as well) and the INSTALL file syas what I already figured - run ./configure; make; sudo make install to install this. The problem is that there is no configure file. There is a configure.ac file.

Can someone help me get this installed on Ubuntu 10.04? Thanks...

---
Derek Tombrello
www.RobotsAndComputers.com

*** Join me on Listia and get FREE STUFF! ***