bino-list

[Bino-list] Updated media_object.cpp incorporating avfilter

From: Gary Bilkus
Subject: [Bino-list] Updated media_object.cpp incorporating avfilter
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 18:31:12 +0000

As requested, here is the modified media_object.cpp with limited support for interlacing. I'm afraid I've mangled the whitespace line indentation a bit, and the only thing I know for sure about the solution is that with the filter "yadif=1" the output looks a lot better in my setup.

I'm no expert on some of the esoterica here, and it wouldn't surprise me if there are circumstances under which the program either leaks memory or makes unwarranted assumptions about freed objects, but it seems to work when I try it against a variety of input files.

This version was compiled against ffmpeg version 0.11.1 to eliminate H264 artifacts.

Gary