bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] Bino Player Problem

From: Tim Sampson
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] Bino Player Problem
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 13:29:30 +0100

Hi

Have you tried the left/right alternating output mode with the monitor's refresh rate set at 120Hz?

Best regards
Tim

On 12/07/2012 13:16, address@hidden wrote:
Hello,

I was searching for a 3d Player Freeware, because my expensive Nvidia 3d Vision
Player was not able to play mkv files (funny yes...).

So i tried your Software and it was amazingly easy to use. But there is a big
Problem, i cant watch 3d because bino player does not send a 3d signal to my
monitor (Acer gd245hq).

The video is still Side-by-Side and i dont know how to fix it.

I would be very happy if you have a solution to my Problem, as i think might be
a major problem, to everyone with my configuration

sorry for my bad english

sincerly yours