bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] just a few suggestions

From: Charles Paul
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] just a few suggestions
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 13:24:09 -0500

I feel that the parallax value should be stored and retrieved in the file itself, if possible.

On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 12:51 PM, yogendra sonawane <address@hidden> wrote:
hello,
          i am user of ur software bino. it works great to produce anaglyph videos n different patterns too. but the settings for parallax are for individual files i guess n for each new file one needs to choose input type. so my suggestion is that if it remembers input type n same parallax settings for all files it would be great...I set parallax to +0.10 works on most of the files from low res to hd

thanks