bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] Bino 1.3.3 is released!

From: Martin Lambers
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] Bino 1.3.3 is released!
Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 13:24:04 +0200

Hi Christian!

On Wed, 09 May 2012 13:15:57 +0200, C. Meyer wrote:
> Am 02.05.2012 02:38, schrieb Alexey Osipov:
> > But, if there is a demand for development version PPA, I think I can
> > implement it in reasonable future.
>
> What do you regard as "reasonable future"?
>
> I tried to compile Bino today yet again and  failed - it is quite
> frustrating, that binaries for 1.3.3 are easily accessible for
> several OS, but not for ubuntu!

I think it is more problematic that compiling Bino did not work for
you. It should be very simple, and binaries should not be necessary
in most cases.

What exactly went wrong? It should just be 'configure; make; sudo make
install', and the configure script should tell you if there are
packages missing.

Martin