bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] Bino

From: Bacsi Gabor
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] Bino
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 20:34:18 +0200

Please reply as soon as possibble! Thank you!

2012/4/28 Bacsi Gabor <address@hidden>
Hi!

I am using bino 1.3.2., and trying to use left/right frame altering mode. The 3D works well, but as soon as I enter full screen, it gets messed up, the refresh rate drops to something like 60Hz. I am using a 3D projector, and it works in windowed mode, but it is unenjoyable. Can you help me how to fix this? My OS is ubuntu 12.04 LTS Precise Pangolin.