bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] shutter 3D

From: Bacsi Gabor
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] shutter 3D
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2012 19:59:30 +0200

Hi! I've tried successfully installed and tried it, and it works like charm! Thank you very much for your help! The two things I've noticed is that if I don't change the aspect ratio, then the screen flickers on the top, and on a large side by side matroska movie it crashes sometimes, when I try to exit full screen, and I have to terminate the program. But that's all, it works fine! Thank you very much for your help!

Bachey G