bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] Frame Sequences

From: Martin Lambers
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] Frame Sequences
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 16:52:17 +0100

Hi!

On Sun, 19 Feb 2012 15:16:56 +0100, C. Meyer wrote:
> I need help with the installation. I figured out how to make the
> configure script with autoconf, but I get the following error message:

You need a few more packages to work with the Bino sources:
apt-get install autoconf automake pkg-config gettext
libavformat-dev libavdevice-dev libswscale-dev libass-dev
libopenal-dev libqt4-opengl-dev libglewmx-dev liblircclient-dev

After installing these, "autoreconf -fi" should succeed and produce a
valid configure script.

> "sudo ./configure" delivers a couple of "checking" messages and at
> the end "./configure: line 3852: syntax error near unexpected token
> `1.11.1'"

This should vanish once you regenerated the configure script with all
the packages installed.

You don't need sudo to run configure. You only need it if you want to
install Bino into a system directory with 'make install'.

> If I compile with "make -f Makefile.am", I get this error message:
> Makefile.am:29: *** missing separator.  Schluss.

The Makefile.am files need to be translated to Makefile files first by
running the configure script.

Martin