bino-list

[Bino-list] Problem with frame dropping

From: Artur Jaworski
Subject: [Bino-list] Problem with frame dropping
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 14:30:22 +0100

Hi!

I have a problem related to frame dropping. Only the first frame is displayed and then the message "bino: [wrn] Video: delay X seconds; dropping next frame." appears with increasing X. Everything was fine when I wasn't using Vsync, now that I enabled it in my GPU driver to get rid of tearing (60Hz) the video doesn't play. In benchmark mode the video plays at around 15 FPS and, of course, is too slow. Is there a patch that enables frame dropping to match the video FPS? Is it corrected in the trunk? Is there any solution to this problem? I am using Equalizer 1.02 and Bino 1.3.0, trying to play movie at 24 FPS.

I know this issue was mentioned before on the mailing list, but there wasn't any solution specified.