bino-list

[Bino-list] Hiring Programmer to Skin Bino

From: Dominic Ford
Subject: [Bino-list] Hiring Programmer to Skin Bino
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 14:26:14 -0500

Hello! Martin suggested I ask my question here, as maybe I could find someone
to help me.

I am looking for a developer who will skin Bino for me, and release to me
binary versions for Mac and Windows on a regular basis. We hope to give this
skinned version away to our members, and could foresee a future in which we
develop an application (with your help) that access our site directly and uses
the Bino player to access/stream our movies in 3D.

If any programmer on this board is looking to make extra money, doesn't mind
working for an Adult company, and thinks they would be a good partner for us in
doing this work, please do get back to me at your earliest convenience.

Thanks,
Dominic

address@hidden