bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] New feature: support for MPO images

From: Frédéric Devernay
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] New feature: support for MPO images
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 22:39:53 +0100

Hi Martin,

what do you mean by "recent" ? Is 0.8.10 OK, or should we use 0.9 (I don't even
know if bino compiles against 0.9)?

MPO support would be great with playlist support (and compatibility with
stereoscopic player's text-based playlists would be great too, and would
alleviate the need for a playlist editor).

fred