bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] [Feature Request] Zoom In

From: Martin Lambers
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] [Feature Request] Zoom In
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2011 21:03:31 +0200

On 06/10/11 12:20, Hubert Unger wrote:
> I know Stereoscopic Player can zoom in to fullscreen if the video
> isn't 16:9 bur 21:9 which is kind of a cool feature to me because i
> often watch SBS-Movies and some of them are not in full 16:9.
>
> I'd like to know if such a feature is on the To-Do-List for Bino?

I'm not sure if I understand you correctly. Do you mean that a 21:9
video can be shown using the full height of a 16:9 screen (without black
bars), thus cutting off a small part off the left and right side of the
video?

We currently have no plans for such a feature, but it might be a good
idea. We could have one additional fullscreen mode setting, e.g. "[X]
Use full height of screen". Or should this be a per-video setting? Or a
more general zoom mode?

What do others think?

Martin