bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] (no subject)

From: Jack Metal
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] (no subject)
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 13:21:30 -0400

I'm the same, except on Linux!   I've often wondered about how hard it would be to compile for Android (since Android basically 'is' linux)...    It would be awesome to be able to use Bino not only on my Linux media system, but also my Android tablet while I'm travelling.  :-)   LOL - I can just imagine the looks I'll get while I'm sitting on the plane with my 3D glasses on watching a movie on my tablet.....  ;-)