bino-list

[Bino-list] 3d web based players

From: David Corrigan
Subject: [Bino-list] 3d web based players
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 11:37:05 +0100

Hello,

I am looking for a web-based player capable of rendering videos in the
various 3d formats (anaglyph/interlaced/frame sequential etc) for a
teaching website for college students.
Obviously youtube can do it but these videos cant be made publicly
accessible. I have checked into creating a private youtube channel but
they seem to place restrictions on the number of viewers which isnt
suitable either.

So Im looking for any alternatives, and if there are none available I
was wondering what would be needed to modify an existing player (maybe
flash based) so that it could convert side by side format video into
stereo, even if it was only anaglyph format.

Regards,
David.