bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] Separate streams

From: Martin Lambers
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] Separate streams
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 20:13:16 +0200

Hi Garry!

On 11/07/11 17:20, Garry Bartlett wrote:
> I am trying to get  Left/right view in separate streams, left first  to
> work but can't seem to be able to get bino to recognise the two input
> streams.
> The option in the input format is always greyed out. Is there a file
> name convention for separate streams, or does bino work this out from
> the file meta data. if so is there an easy way to edit this meta data.
>  I am using a Mac but have tried bino in a PC and have the same problem.
>
> Many thanks for any advice/solutions to this problem.

Do you have a single file with two video streams? Then it should work
out of the box, and the appropriate input format should be autoselected.
If it does not work, does the video stream chooser list both streams?
Maybe one of them is not recognized.

If you have two separate files, open them both simultaneously and it
should work.

Martin