bibulus-dev

Re: [Bibulus-dev] does the cvs version compile

From: Thomas Widmann
Subject: Re: [Bibulus-dev] does the cvs version compile
Date: 14 Oct 2003 21:10:43 +0100

Lars Hesel Christensen <address@hidden> writes:

> I just fetched the CVS version of Bibulus and wanted to see if it
> would 'perl Makefile PREFIX=~;make;make test'. It seems to fail in the
> last test with the error:
>
> Can't use string ("edition") as a HASH ref while "strict refs" in use
> at /home/hesel/develop/Bibulus/bibulus/HTML/../blib/lib/Bibulus/en.pm
> line 29.

Work is ongoing on the language files in Bibulus/ -- there might be
some errors at the moment.

> The question is : do you guys also get this error when using the
> current CVS version ?
>
> If not I have to look into what is wrong with my system as I've before
> had a strange error that Thomas could not reproduce. I'm using RedHat
> 9.
>
> Furthermore. I was looking at the bib2xml.bst. Do any of you have
> some links to the format of this file ? I suppose I should look into
> this if I want to make a serious effort to convert math stuff from
> BibTeX format to XML.

Do you mean the BST language?  Your system might have a file called
btxhak.tex -- if not, it'll be on CTAN.

/Thomas
--
Thomas Widmann          Bye-bye to BibTeX: join the Bibulus project now!
address@hidden                        <http://www.nongnu.org/bibulus/>