biborb-general

[Biborb-general] BibORB 1.3.2 Release Candidate

From: Guillaume Gardey
Subject: [Biborb-general] BibORB 1.3.2 Release Candidate
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 19:56:31 +0200

Hello everyone,

I have released the BibORB 1.3.2 Release Candidate 1 which is available at http://perso.numericable.fr/ggardey/biborb-1.3.2-RC1.tar.gz (I will upload it on Savannah as soon as they will have solved their uploading troubles)

This new coming release includes new functions and solve some bugs. This version should be close to a stable release but some functions have to be more widely tested before (i18n and authentication for instance). I you have the soul of a beta tester you can help me by testing this pre-release.

Here is the changelog:
    * Internationalization support
    * English and French localization
    * Better BibTeX import (@string supported by expanding macro)
* Better user management to define authorizations on each bibliographies (admin, add, delete, update).
    * Quickly switch to other bibliographies.
    * Fix bug with backslashes when importing or updating entries.
    * XPath search.
    * Get a BibTeX file from a .aux LaTeX file.
    * Display references that are not associated with a group.
    * Display/hide remarks (longnotesfield) of a given reference.
    * Choose how many references to display on a single page.
* Download a compressed archive (tar.gz) of the current bibliography.

All the best

Guillaume Gardey