bibledit-general

Re: [be] Mailing list plus forum

From: Tim Beckedorf
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 17:07:00 +0200

That sounds good.

Thank you,

Tim

On Oct 24, 2013, at 4:26 PM, Teus Benschop wrote:

Good point. It does not necessarily mean that you'd need to log in to Google to view the post, because Google Groups has an option to deliver all post by email to the recipients. I will make a note to switch this on by default for all current subscribers, so that the change is as smooth as possible for everybody. In that case, would it be okay with you in your circumstances of having a slow rural connection? Teus.