bibledit-general

[be] Notes format in -web vs -gtk

From: David Gardner
Subject: [be] Notes format in -web vs -gtk
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 09:36:43 +0200

Hi,
 Is there a difference between the notes format in bibledit-gtk and -web?
I've just set up a -web server and pointed it to our our -gtk notes git
repository.
I currently  have what looks rather like a total disaster. (For some reason all
our
notes have been assigned to Gen 2v3...)

Is this a policy, a "not done yet", or "something went wrong"?

Totally separate issue:

for anyone wanting to set up bibledit-web 0.6.1 on ubuntu lucid, you need to
have
packages "smarty" AND ALSO "smarty-gettext" installed.
The "configure" script moans about not finding smarty, but not about
smarty-gettext
being missing.

David