bibledit-development

[be] [task #8305] Backup with Project notes

From: Phil Fields
Subject: [be] [task #8305] Backup with Project notes
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 14:30:27 +0000

Follow-up Comment #8, task #8305 (project bibledit):

I have just tried it out with the newest build.
Now that the Backup routine can back up Everything, or just one project, or
just the notes— all via the File menu,
that means the backup entry under File / Project will be removed— I
assume.

Am I right?

I was hoping that a backup routine would be made that just kept the notes
that relate to one project with that project. But I assume that the way you
have notes structured, all notes must be kept together. Some users keep
general notes that are for all projects. While I, keep notes separated by
project.

Thanks!

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?8305>

  Message sent via/by Savannah