beaver-devel

[Beaver-devel] Seperate group for API documentation

From: Double 12
Subject: [Beaver-devel] Seperate group for API documentation
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 23:58:43 +0100

I made a seperate group for the API documentation. If you browse the html output, you can find it under Modules > API documentation.
I did it by making a group of the whole beaver.h file.

The description of the group is still a bit short:
/** @defgroup api_group API documentation
* The Beaver API consists of several functions, enabling you to write plugins.
*  @{
*/

So, you might want to extend it.

Do we also want to put text on the Main page of the html documentation (html/index.html)? How could that be done?

Greets, Double 12