beaver-devel

[Beaver-devel] Closing tabs

From: Double 12
Subject: [Beaver-devel] Closing tabs
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 22:37:56 +0100

I'm sorry I have to disappoint you, but the tab-closing issue is still there. When there are > 1 tabs open and you close one of them, Beaver crashes with a segfault and GTK gives this: (beaver:7011): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_notebook_get_tab_label: assertion `GTK_IS_WIDGET (child)' failed

(beaver:7011): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_container_foreach: assertion `GTK_IS_CONTAINER (container)' failed

So, different problem with the tab label, but still causing a segfault.

After all features are implemented, I'll do a Valgrind run on Beaver, compiled with the -g option. I haven't got experience with Valgrind, but I hope to find some memory leaks.

Greets, Double 12