[Beaver-devel] Failed Logins To Your Account

From: Bank of America
Subject: [Beaver-devel] Failed Logins To Your Account
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 03:50:45 +0000

Dear Bank Of America ® Account Holder:

We recently noticed one or more attempts to log in to your
BOA online account from a foreign IP address and
we have reasons to believe that your account was hijacked by
a third party without your authorization.

If you recently accessed your account while traveling, the unusual
log in attempts may have been initiated by you. In this situation we
have no way other then block your online account temporarily.

However, if you are the rightful holder of the account,

click on the link below and unblock your account

The log in attempt was made from:
IP address:
ISP host:

If you choose to ignore our request, you leave us no choice but to temporarly
suspend your bank account.

**Please do not respond to this e-mail as your reply will not be received.

Thanks for your patience as we work together to protect your account.

Security Department
Bank Of America