beaver-devel

Re: [Beaver-devel] Beaver in Puppy Linux

From: Patrick Leslie Polzer
Subject: Re: [Beaver-devel] Beaver in Puppy Linux
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2005 19:27:32 +0100

Hello Barry,

Barry Kauler wrote:

The 0.3 series is not suitable for Puppy. Other small distros, such
as Damn Small Linux also use v0.2.7.
Actually, Puppy does have GTK2, but there are other dependencies of
v0.3.x, and besides, v0.2.7 is very small and I like it best.
Hmmm... gtksourceview might go away - do you happen to have the preg
library on Puppy?

As for 0.2, I'm going to try to fix this nasty bug.

Many thanks for your report!

Leslie