bbdb-user

Re: bbdb & google contacts

From: Sam Steingold
Subject: Re: bbdb & google contacts
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2018 11:51:32 -0400

Hi,

> * Sriram Karra <address@hidden> [2018-04-04 15:32:59 -0700]:
> On Wed, Apr 4, 2018 at 3:21 PM, Sam Steingold <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> Is anyone syncing bbdb with google contacts?  How?
>> ASynK seems to be dormant for almost 3 years - it is usable?
>
> I am the author of ASynK. I have been busy working on some other
> projects and do not use BBDB for my day-to-day work, but am happy to
> look at any bug reports etc.

1. Does ASynK support bbdb file-format 9 which includes uuid?

2. How will it handle duplicates (i.e., records present both in bbdb and
   google) - will it be able to merge them automatically or should I
   merge them manually? should I use bbdb or google for merging?

Thanks!

--
Sam Steingold (http://sds.podval.org/) on darwin Ns 10.3.1561
http://steingoldpsychology.com http://www.childpsy.net