bayonne-devel

Re: [Bayonne-devel] About h323 driver error

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [Bayonne-devel] About h323 driver error
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 07:33:09 -0400

I have found inconsistent results based on the user agent used in recent testing. With gnome meeting it runs well. With ohphone, it seems after play some lock in h323 does not get released, which blocks exection. I had only recently learned of this problem because I usually tested only with gnomephone :). I am still researching this issue.

Natrue wrote:
My script as follow:
program main
        echo "HELLO"
        play my.au
        restart
^1
        play &number 100
        restart
^9
        play yes
        echo "9"
        exit
^2
        play &number 200
        restart

I  call the bayonne server with myphone, I can hear the voice my.au
,but it can't exec restart command!  I can  succeeded to exec the
script in soundcard fdriver! who can help me ? thank you !