bayonne-devel

[Bayonne-devel] re: on XML support

From: David Sugar
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] re: on XML support
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 05:08:37 -0400

In the older (bayonne 1.x) servers, this was experimented with using plugins which could transcode xml documents into ccscript, and then execute them from the server. This mechanism was also tied into the 1.x database support system, which did something similar with query results.

In the testing branch, more effective ways of returning multi-row database results were used, and the original experimental XML support was eliminated. This is also true in Bayonne2. However, Bayonne2 offers another and I think better way to achieve XML support.

In Bayonne2 the core server is now itself also a stand-alone library. This means alternate servers can be written for Bayonne2. I plan to write several specific alternate servers over the summer that operate by parsing XML content. This I think is much cleaner method than having complex XML plugins that are then tied loosely into a common server.

julian howard wrote:
How far off is voicexml 2 support for bayonne? On a
mac? How difficult would it be to integrate bayonne
and voicexml at this time? On a mac?

thnxx

--- David Sugar <address@hidden> wrote:

Historically I believe I used 1.13 of openh323, and
1.6 of pwlib.

Nature wrote:

I don't know which  version pwlib and openh323 I

should use,who can

tell me how I have to do ?
I am newbie in the bayonne ,thankfull!

begin:vcard