bayonne-devel

RE: [Bayonne-devel] Re : Slog stops producing traces in syslog/message-

From: Julien Chavanton
Subject: RE: [Bayonne-devel] Re : Slog stops producing traces in syslog/message- got event 89 - TDX_ERROR
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 11:20:31 -0500

Hi Etoile,

I was going to investigate this because I think there is an intermittent
problem with the voice library.

As you say the current way to handle voice event may work but it does not look
right to handle Voice library event like this.

TDX_ERROR is regarding the voice resources function problem.
One example is trying to do a dx_setevtmsk() on a busy voice resources.
We may do a dx_stopch()
I have made correction to do one dx_setevtmsk() during startup since there is
no need to call it several time.

*Looking at your web site, I see we are working on the same industry.

Julien