bayonne-devel

[Bayonne-devel] Problem with Array (Bayonne 1.2.11)

From: Michel Think
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] Problem with Array (Bayonne 1.2.11)
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 17:39:46 +0100

Problem with array (Bayonne 1.2.11.)

I work with my soundcard and I made a script with an array which
stores file names. Then, I tried to print (with slog) the values of
that array.

The script looks like :

        set %index 1

        do %index -lt 7

                set %tab_filename.index %index

                slog "filename: " %tab_filename

                inc %index

        loop

When  I ran bayonne with the option --debug, --trace or  --test
(bayonne --debug...), It didn't work...the array seemed to be empty.
Then I ran the following command " bayonne --control compile" and it
worked correctly. However, each time I start bayonne, I need to run
the 'bayonne --control compile'  command in order to make it works.

Anyway, when I put my script in a server with a Dialogic card, the
script doesn't work even if I run 'bayonne --control compile'.

Can anyone explain me why? Where should I look for to find a solution?

and What is the difference between the option --debug, --trace  and
--test?

Thanks you.