bayonne-devel

RE: [Bayonne-devel] Sun RPC patches, continued

From: Julien Chavanton
Subject: RE: [Bayonne-devel] Sun RPC patches, continued
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 09:05:56 -0500

Out dialing patch as been included in 1.2.13

This will automatically reset the port when it fail.
However your call will still fail, this will trigger an error event.

^error
    slog.crit "*** ERROR ***"
    slog.crit %script.error
    if %script.error == "dial-failed" then slog.crit "*** REDIAL ***"
    if %script.error == "dial-failed" then goto transfer
    exit

I hope we will be able to really find the answer on this problem.

Julien