bayonne-devel

[Bayonne-devel] Re: Can bayonne do this?

From: Krytiana Loke
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] Re: Can bayonne do this?
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2004 11:03:58 +0800

Hi,
  How does one do call processing without picking up the
line?
Right now I can get the call start time, but is it possible
to get the call end time?
ie:
Line is split into 2, one end connected to bayonne, the
other, to a human operator.
Caller calls in, bayonne logs the start time of the call
Human operator services the caller, and when they put down,
Bayonne logs the end time.

How is it possible to get the end time? What event should
bayonne wait on?

Thanks