bayonne-devel

[Bayonne-devel] Hi all

From: chuck
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] Hi all
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 11:16:51 -0500

I'm new to bayonne, I'm really into developing apps with it, first for home use eventually for my company. I've purchased a voicetronix openline4 and installed it. I have a script running that emails me caller id info, doesn't answer calls, I'm not ready to replace my verizon voicemail yet-but I can't wait.

I have a few questions:

Where is the default script name configured? I replaced playrec.scr with different code to get my script to work.

Where do I start getting home voicemail running? The example scripts seem too simplistic and too complicated to see a clear path.

If I start building from scratch what is the best way to specify that a recorded message is for a different person? By folder/path or by filename or some kind of meta data?

Also what is the next intended release? Timing features?

Thanks,

Chuck