baol-hth-list

RE: [Baol-hth-list] New release

From: Miroslav Rovis
Subject: RE: [Baol-hth-list] New release
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 19:53:27 +0200

Hi, Gian Uberto!
I reached your hhm porject by advice which I found on
    http://www.sm6rpz.se/emacs.html
(I also emailed address@hidden to increase my chances of success in this matter which I am writing to you about)
which was linked from
    http://tidy.sourceforge.net/
I vote for you and hhm, but, alas, I need
**** to get hhm to work with tidy sufficiently reliable
**** in Emacs version 21.3.50 (cvs)
**** on Linux (www.linuxfromscratch.org).
I can only wish to Beautiful God that you be there and not already gone on ferragosto (for the non-Italian readers it's the August vacation when all the Italian leave Italy and their computers ;-)...
[I could test your code now, I can't tell for later...]
Not a developer myself, but know enough to test, I believe.
Reply to me, and I can send you quickly what I could so far achieve with your code on my machine.
I just subscribed to the list, so this is not a "well-formed" email...
What do you say?
Miroslav Rovis (Miro)
www.exDeo.com

While still needing to fix the Emacs21 compliance, i added a couple
of small things to htmlh-helper-mode:

* css support via css-mode
* indenting for div, thead, tbody and tfoot elements

You can download 3.0.4Kilo version from

http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/baol-hth/

Hoping you'll enjoy.

  //--\ | | \|  |   Integralista GNUslamico
\/