baby-devel

[baby-devel] reissue single-family

From: Betsey Benjamin
Subject: [baby-devel] reissue single-family
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 11:43:59 +0300

It has the disadvantage of beingsomething new and unaccustomed.
It is wonderful exploration, a whole new country. Wehave to have primers in a primary school.
If any of us expected great things because it had what it wanted, we weredisappointed. You were born with wings: why prefer to crawl through life? We must not only seethat it is so: we must MAKE IT SO.
It seemed to me that the automatic writing had been muchbetter. It is allvery well to say let us be more spiritual, but how are we to accomplishit? So comically like a dog friskingin delight was it that we all burst into laughter.
That manifestation with yourself and by yourself, you must getbefore you will gain any response.
It would be silly to adopt such atheory merely because of that claim.
In the light of that illumination it wouldbe possible to rewrite my earlier compilation.
You saw the fields perhaps, but youdid not sense them.
Get a pencil, it spelled, Get a pencil, insistently, over and over.
Empty the foreground of your mind, said the Invisibles. It seemed to me that the automatic writing had been muchbetter.
It is theenergy of measure for measure, given and received!
One is, the extraordinary initial oppositionthat always meets the process. We must WANT to reach out in harmony with spiritual forces.
We must WANT to reach out in harmony with spiritual forces.
The provisional hypothesis must be the existence ofinvisible intelligences. The value of the thing offeredmust lie in itself, regardless of its source. The occasion was derisive and gay,-and pretty muddled. Of course we realized that the choice of these methods probably dependedon what was to be got over.
They described it in ahundred different ways.
If thatproportion is overbalanced ON EITHER SIDE trouble always results.
On the date I have mentioned, some friends called on usbringing one of these with them. In any research work it is always important to know the equipment of theexperimenter.
Do not getthe attitude of yours received and placed on file. Two people-or a group-fooling with thething as a lark or out of curiosity.