ayttm-users

Re: [Ayttm-users] Hello!

From: Colin Leroy
Subject: Re: [Ayttm-users] Hello!
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 12:45:22 +0100

On Mon, 30 Dec 2002 01:22:50 -0500 Michael Gurski <address@hidden>
wrote:

Hi Michael,

> Hi there, I saw Colin's fork announcement, though I haven't tried
> yattm yet (even though eb's managed to segfault multiple times on me
> since christmas while sitting idle...<sigh>).  Since no one else has
> posted anything, I was wondering if anyone else is here, using yattm,
> or has any comments on it?

Cool, the first message ! :)
There aren't many people subscribed here yet, in fact we're three
(counting me)... Hope there will be more soon.

In case you want to try yattm, the main thing to know is that it saves its
prefs and so on in ~/.yattm, so it won't break everybuddy.
The changelog since fork is here:
http://savannah.nongnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/ayttm/ayttm/ChangeLog?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

Happy new year,
--