axiom-math

[Axiom-math] Engineering Application

From: Raymond E. Rogers
Subject: [Axiom-math] Engineering Application
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 19:57:30 -0500

I would like to say that its great to find theory and tools that really
work.  I wrote my optimization/tolerance analysis program in about 5
lines and it works, giving answers that I as an Engineer need.  I did it
the crude way, but simplicity is nice.
Small problem, when I ran the real problem I ran out of memory and
haven't been able to find information about the "allocation" command; I
haven't received my book yet.  Could somebody point me to the right place.

Ray