axiom-math

[Axiom-math] Simon and Garfunkel tickets

From: Tim Daly
Subject: [Axiom-math] Simon and Garfunkel tickets
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 11:50:15 -0400

sad to say I think they broke up a while ago. :-)
buy dad a new cup. i hear he broke the old one :-)
my monday went all to shit. boss went into the hospital with chest pains.
my attempt to pay off the last three payments of my car loan ended up
sending my loan to a collection agency and now I have to fight with them.
but we irish never worry. remember that the light you see in the distance
is the light at the back of the cave. beware the bear.

love
d, the sad, strange little man.