[Axiom-mail] DynamicRealClosure

From: Raoul
Subject: [Axiom-mail] DynamicRealClosure
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 18:12:38 +0200

Dear Tim,

While browsing through the Axiom git log I found
your commit which attracted my attention:

commit 5ce9dae557e6bc751b11e524900133e03beada07
Author: Tim Daly <address@hidden>
Date:   Tue Jun 10 21:12:14 2014 -0400

    books/bookvolbib add Le96a reference

    \bibitem[Lecerf 96a]{Le96a} Lecerf, Gr\'egoire\\
    ``The Dynamic Real Closure implemented in Axiom''\\
    \verb|lecerf.perso.math.cnrs.fr/software/drc/drc.ps|

I looked into that report and wanted to reproduce some
of the nice examples shown. However, it seems that
the DynamicRealClosure code is not part of Axiom.
Is this true?

Where can I find that code and is there any chance
it will be included into Axiom some day?

-- Raoul